Applications have now closed for the QLD Glencore Pathways Program
Glencore Coal is pleased to advise that applications for its QLD Indigenous Employment Pathways Program are now open.
Applications are now closed.
After assessment of eligible applications received by the due date, we will select 20 participants (10 at Glenden and 10 at Clermont) for our 2022 Program. Here’s a few more details about the Program and how to apply.
Glencore Coal’s Indigenous Employment Pathways Program is structured to provide participants with the experience and job-readiness skills for Indigenous Australians who live in or have connection to the areas where Glencore Coal Australia operates in Queensland.
- Indigenous Persons living in or have connection to the areas where Glencore Coal Australia operates in Queensland.
- Actively seeking full time employment,
- Be prepared to participate in an assessment/interview process,
- Hold a current driver’s license (P1 licence as a minimum) or ability to obtain your P1 licence one by 25 July,
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol test, and
- Be able to meet Coal Board Medical requirements.
The program is broken into two phases:
- Phase 1 – provides participants with back-to-work skills, mine site compliance safety training and a range of life skills
- Phase 2 – includes training and work experience that aims to get participants job-ready.
At the completion of the 26-week Program, participants will have fulfilled the requirements to obtain a Certificate II in Surface Extraction, as well as other employment ready skills. Glencore has partnered with WorkPac and JobTrail to assist in the delivery of the Program.
Applications for the 2022 Glencore Pathways Program are now closed.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +61 419 427 561
Relationship Manager – Northern Region, JobTrail
Phone: 0458 815 768;